UAN Help Desk Portal Login Status / Registration Process / Complaints Customer Care / Check the details of the UAN Help Desk / Universal Account Number (UAN) / UAN Customer Care / Offline Help Desk
Employees can log in on their EPF Account by entering their 12 digit UAN (Universal Account Number) and password. If any employee faces any issue regarding the UAN Login or any other issue than they can contact the help desk. UAN Help Desk facility is available for all the members who make the contribution in the EPF Scheme. Employees have to visit the UAN Help Desk official portal. Employees can call on the toll-free number of the UAN Help Desk. The main purpose of the UAN Help Desk is to provide help to all those employees who forget their UAN or password or enter the wrong details like father’s name and date of birth, unable to log in into their account. In this article, we provide all the details regarding the UAN Help Desk. The problems which can be solved by the UAN Help Desk are given in this article. Employees have to visit the UAN Help Desk Portal.
Employees who are facing any kind of problem like forgot your UAN or password, unable to log in into their EPF Account can visit the UAN Help Desk Portal and solve their problem.
- Employees have to visit the official web portal of the UAN Help Desk.
- Use the UAN Help Desk to solve your issue
- Choose the issue or problem type like
- Forget the Universal Account Number (UAN)
- Forgot the Password
- Forgot your Universal Account Number (UAN) and Password
- Forgot Universal Account Number (UAN) and Password and mobile number also
- Forgot your password but your registered mobile number is still working. Reset the password with the registered mobile number.
- Reset the UAN login password and update the mobile number. Employees can link the new mobile number and then he can change the password or reset the password of his EPF Account.
- Request to change the personal details like name, father’s name, date of birth, address etc.
- Employees can mention solving the issues regarding the SMS service is not working with your UAN Account.
- Know the status of your PF Transfer claim.
- After reporting the issue, an employee will receive a text message which has the OTP (One Time Password) to verify the identity of the employee.
- Enter the OTP in the box
- Submit the OTP and
- Then you will receive a reference number of your complaint and the problem will be resolved as soon as possible.
Employees who facing any problems which are mentioned above can also call on the toll-free number of the UAN Help Desk and tell them about your problem. UAN Help Desk provides the facility of the toll-free number in which an employee can call anytime if he faces any issue regarding his UAN Account. The toll-free number of the UAN Help Desk is given below:
UAN Help Desk Toll-Free Number: 1800-118-005
Employees who facing any problems which are mentioned above can also mail their problem on the UAN Help Desk Email ID. An employee can call anytime if he faces any issue regarding his UAN Account. You will receive the reply from the UAN Help Desk very fast and they will provide you with the solution of your employee. The Email ID of the UAN Help Desk is given below:
UAN Help Desk Email ID: email@example.com
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation has the customer care and it is one of the best way to resolve your problem. There are almost 25 executives which are ready to help you. You have to visit the customer care and tell your problem which you are facing. You will get the solution of your problem within 24 to 48 hours. The problems or issues which are solved by the customer care are given below:
- Know you Universal Account Number (UAN)
- Report more than one Universal Account Number (UAN)
- Change the registered mobile number
- In order to update the KYC details
- UAN Portal Issues
- Forget your UAN login password
- Technical Issues
- Know the Status of your PF transfer claim
- UAN is not generating for the new employee
- Universal Account Number (UAN) linking problem
- Guidance for the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) Transfer
- OTP (One Time Password) not receiving on your registered mobile number etc.
Employees can visit the customer care if they are facing any issues which are mentioned above. The executives of the UAN customer care will resolve your problem within 48 hours. Employees can resolve their online and offline as well but the offline method is the best way. All the executives will listen to your problem and provide full of their services. They provide the best way to resolve your problem.
|UAN Online Status||EPF Balance Passbook|
|UAN Activation||UAN Login|
|PF Withdrawal Form||UAN Helpdesk|
|EPFO Online Login||EPFO Login|